A common expression of mine

A common expression of mine
Don't let that face fool ya, I'm a real charmer :)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Quick, fast and in a hurry cuteness!!!

I saw these very cute tissue pouches/holders on etsy.com and thought they were extremely cute and a very good idea...so, naturally...I stole the concept.  I spent a little time figuring out how to construct these things and what size to cut out and blah blah blah and after much thought on this I set out on my endeavor...and here's what I got!













Update!!!  I made more.  I also made a travel wipes case with matching tissue pouch!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi stranger! I do not sew, I mean I can because I used to have to sew all of my own clothes, but I don't now because I don't have the patience. This is such a cute idea... and I really love the blue and brown print!

    ReplyDelete