We left for vacation for most of February so no craftiness went on! Since I've been back though, I've started to make up a few more things that I'll be sharing as the weeks progress. I plan on writing about key fobs, blankets, wash cloths, travel wipes cases, covered buttons, magnets and glass tiles. Lots to think about! I'm particularly excited about the travel wipes case, I've figured out a new way to make them! I'm excited! I guess I'll post a picture of the unfinished project! I've only seen them made this way by one other person on Etsy. By the way... meashinTubbyStuff.etsy.com is my shop on etsy! Excited about that and hope to get my orders in so I can make more stuff...even though I have stuff here that I can make...I'm just interested in the things that are coming in the mail. Hope you enjoy the posts to come and especially my etsy shop!!!!!
Do you have a serger? And would you be interested in making some flannel wipes for me? I have old receiving blankets I'd give you to cut up. Let me know if this is something that interests you! I love this idea of putting a cute cover on a wipe box!
ReplyDelete