A common expression of mine

A common expression of mine
Don't let that face fool ya, I'm a real charmer :)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

AHHH!!

So, I said that I was going to do this craft fair at the end of this month.  I haven't made anything new, I just spent a ton of money so I can accept credit cards, to buy a canopy, and other things!!  I don't know what to do!!!  I don't know what to make, or anything like that!!

I guess I'll post later about a new bag I made that was the easiest one so far!  I guess that I could make a few of those.  It was fairly easy to make.  I have lots of baby items I could make.  I guess I know what to make, I think my problem is that I just don't do it!!  Maybe I should just get down to business and get started!!

1 comment: